PATERSON, NEW JERSEY
This facility was the former Edison Illuminating Company Power Plant (circa 1896). Our work included a new bridge (Design/Build) to the Salvation Army Store, working with the city on updating the Certificate of Occupancy, repointing the masonry, developing plans for reorganization of the dormitories, window replacement, and working with the historic preservation board. TMR also developed drawings for a floor replacement in the warehouse space, which involved removing approximately 13,140 SF existing concrete floor slab over a basement in phases during night time hours while installing a new concrete floor slab during day time hours. This accommodated the space to be used during the daytime and prevented the need to shut down the facility.